pounds to ounces Formula
Use the formula below to convert any value from pounds to ounces:ounces = pounds × 16
To from pounds to ounce, you just need to multiply the value in pounds by 16. (It is called the conversion factor)
Find other conversion formulas here:
Using the formula (some examples):
Convert full pound to ounces:
a pound = 1 × 16 = 16 ounces.
Convert two pound to ounces:
two pound = 2 × 16 = 32 ounces.
Convert five pounds to ounces:
5 pounds = 5 × 16 = 80 ounces.
Convert ten pounds to ounces: 10 pounds = 10 × 16 = 160 ounces.
Convert twenty pounds to ounces: 20 pounds = 20 × 16 = 320 ounces.
Convert fifty pounds to ounces: 50 pounds = 50 × 16 = 800 ounces.
Convert a hundred pounds to ounces: 100 pounds = 100 × 16 = 1600 ounces.
Convert a thousand pounds to ounces: 1000 pounds = 1000 × 16 = 16000 ounces.
More conversion Factors
- stone to troy ounce Formula
- dram to Teaspoon [US] Formula
- calorie (15° C) to joule Formula
- km² to mm^2 Formula
- calorie (15° C) to gallon (UK) of LPG Formula
- kgf|mm2 to MPa Formula
- Water Column [inch] to kgf|cm2 Formula
- mi² to km^2 Formula
- kilowatt-hour to gallon (UK) of LPG Formula
- Btu to calorie (15° C) Formula
- gallon (UK) of LPG to calorie (nutritional) Formula
- kilometer to stick Formula
- mile [nautical, UK] to mile [international] Formula
- square yard to square kilometer Formula
- square inch to square mile Formula
- slug to ton [long, UK] Formula
- kilopascal [kPa] to kgf per cm2 Formula
- Btu to kilowatt-hour Formula
- milligram to quarter [UK] Formula
- legua to ac Formula
- km^2 to m^2 Formula
- ounce [US, liquid] to barrel [US, liquid] Formula
- ft to fathom Formula
- ounce [UK, liquid] to shot Formula
- square meter to mi^2 Formula
- troy ounce to long ton Formula
- kilobar to kgf|m2 Formula
- lbf per ft2 to kip per mm2 Formula
- grain to ounce Formula
- rod [international] to caliber Formula
- newton per square meter to megapascal Formula
- calorie (IT) to gallon (UK) of LPG Formula
- Btu (thermochemical) to Btu Formula
- square kilometer to legua Formula
- kilopascal [kPa] to inch of mercury [0 °C] [inHg] Formula
- kilogram-force per square centimeter to atm Formula