Units of Mesurement Converter
Here you can find how many units of one unit are there in another like how many pounds in a stone, how many cm in a meter, and so on.
Find other conversions here:
How to convert 1 pound to ounces
To calculate a value in pounds to the corresponding value in ounces, just multiply the quantity in pounds by 16 (the conversion factor).Here is the formula:
Supose you want to convert a pound into ounces. In this case you will have:
Value in ounces = 1 × 16 = 16
Pound to Ounce TableNote: Fractions are rounded to the nearest 8th fraction. Values are rounded to 4 significant figures.
|pounds to ounces|
|1||pound||=||16 ( 16 )||ounces|
|2||pounds||=||32 ( 32 )||ounces|
|4||pounds||=||64 ( 64 )||ounces|
|5||pounds||=||80 ( 80 )||ounces|
|8||pounds||=||128 ( 128 )||ounces|
|pound||=||4 ( 4 )||ounces|
|pound||=||5.333 ( 5 1/3 )||ounces|
|pound||=||8 ( 8 )||ounces|
|pound||=||10.67 ( 10 2/3 )||ounces|
|pound||=||12 ( 12 )||ounces|
|1 ||pounds||=||20 ( 20 )||ounces|
|1 ||pounds||=||21.33 ( 21 1/3 )||ounces|
|1 ||pounds||=||24 ( 24 )||ounces|
|1 ||pounds||=||26.67 ( 26 2/3 )||ounces|
|1 ||pounds||=||28 ( 28 )||ounces|
|2 ||pounds||=||36 ( 36 )||ounces|
|2 ||pounds||=||37.33 ( 37 1/3 )||ounces|
Using this converter you can get answers to questions like:
- How many ounces are in an pound?
- A pound is equal to how many ounces?
- How much is a pound in ounces?
- How to convert pounds to ounces?
- What is the pounds to ounces conversion factor?
- How to transform pounds in ounces?
- What is the formula to convert from pounds to ounces? among others.
- 3.5 mPa to ounce per square inch
- 90 calorie (15° C) to calorie (nutritional)
- 80 millimeter of mercury [0 °C] to pascal
- a cable [U.S.] to barleycorn
- 1|32 league [UK] to in
- a quater calorie (nutritional) to calorie (15° C)
- 64 square mile to mm²
- 10 calorie (nutritional) to joule
- a eighth calorie (thermochemical) to joule
- 25 joule to kilowatt-hour
- 16 minim [UK] to Teaspoon [US]
- 1|16 yd to inch
- 1 Btu to calorie (nutritional)
- 85 yard to furlong [survey]
- 1.5 psi to kip|cm2
- 300 cable [U.S.] to barleycorn
- 90 caliber to m
- 16 torr to kilobar
- x ton [long, UK] to ounce
- 25 cable [U.S.] to rod [survey]
- 100000 calorie (thermochemical) to kilowatt-hour
- 15 ft² to legua
- 8 ounce to ounce [troy]
- 32 league [UK nautical] to kilometer
- 100 mi to centimeter
- 6.5 pipe [US] to Teaspoon [US]
- 40 lbf|ft2 to mbar
- 85 rod [survey] to mm
- 1.75 ounce per square inch to atmosphere [standard]
- 15 kgf|cm2 to mbar
- 5 rood to m²
- 85 barrel [US, liquid] to barrel [UK]
- 3|4 joule to gallon (UK) of LPG
- 55 Robie to ounce [troy]
- 25 pound to milligram
- 20 m² to square kilometer