How many Tablespoons [metric] are in 20 cc?
There are 1.3333333333333 Tablespoons [metric] in 20 cubic centimeters
Here you can find how many Tablespoons [metric] are there in any quantity of cubic centimeter. You just need to type the cubic centimeters value in the box at left (input) and you will get the answer in Tablespoons [metric] in the box at right (output).
Cubic Centimeters to Tablespoons [metric] Converter
|Enter values here:||Results here:|
Find other conversions here:
How to convert 20 cubic centimeters to Tablespoons [metric]
To calculate a value in cubic centimeters to the corresponding value in Tablespoons [metric], just multiply the quantity in cubic centimeters by 0.066666666666667 (the conversion factor).Here is the formula:
Value in Tablespoons [metric] = value in cubic centimeters × 0.066666666666667
Supose you want to convert 20 cc into Tablespoons [metric]. In this case you will have:
Value in Tablespoons [metric] = 20 × 0.066666666666667 = 1.3333333333333
Using this converter you can get answers to questions like:
- How many Tablespoons [metric] are in 20 cc?
- 20 cc are equal to how many Tablespoons [metric]?
- How much are 20 cc in Tablespoons [metric]?
- How to convert cubic centimeters to Tablespoons [metric]?
- What is the cubic centimeters to Tablespoons [metric] conversion factor?
- How to transform cubic centimeters in Tablespoons [metric]?
- What is the formula to convert from cubic centimeters to Tablespoons [metric]? among others.
- 1.75 bucket [UK] to fifth
- 10000000 square fathom to ft^2
- 75 quarter [US] to grain
- 5/8 Btu (thermochemical) to calorie (nutritional)
- 3/8 ounce [US, liquid] to bucket [US]
- 54 ton [metric] to quarter [US]
- 9.5 barrel [UK] to minim [UK]
- 5/6 meter to ft
- 0.5 pound [metric] to drachme
- 4 atmosphere technical [at] to newton per square meter
- three gallon (US) of LPG to gallon (UK) of LPG
- 18 dram to cubic centimeter
- 300 mbar to mmHg [0 °C]
- 1/4 gill [US] to Tablespoon [metric]
- two square centimeter to in^2
- 30 square yard to ft²
- 6 grain to kilogram
- a Btu to gallon (US) of LPG
- 85 bar to Btu
- 1/3 fathom to A
- 2 calorie (15° C) to calorie (thermochemical)
- 2.5 metric mile to cl
- 1/4 grain to ounce [troy]
- 1/32 gill [US] to cubic millimeter
- 4 technical atmosphere to kilopascal [kPa]
- 1/4 gallon (UK) of LPG to gallon (US) of LPG
- a fifth kilowatt-hour to calorie (IT)
- 1.9 minim [UK] to Teaspoon [UK]
- 10 atmosphere [standard] to atm
- 2 dram to pipe [UK]
- 3.5 square foot to square kilometer
- 8 square kilometer to in²
- 6 atmosphere [standard] to kip|mm2
- 5 ton [short, US] to ton [long, UK]
- 5 mm² to mi^2
- 64 gallon [UK] to milliliter