How many ft in 100 fathoms?
There are 600 feet in 100 fathoms
Here you can find how many feet are there in any quantity of fathom. You just need to type the fathoms value in the box at left (input) and you will get the answer in feet in the box at right (output).
How to convert 100 fathoms to feet
To calculate a value in fathoms to the corresponding value in feet, just multiply the quantity in fathoms by 6 (the conversion factor).Here is the formula:
Value in feet = value in fathoms × 6
Supose you want to convert 100 fathoms into feet. In this case you will have:
Value in feet = 100 × 6 = 600
Definition of Fathom
Definition of Foot
Using this converter you can get answers to questions like:
- How many feet are in 100 fathoms?
- 100 fathoms are equal to how many feet?
- How much are 100 fathom in feet?
- How to convert fathoms to feet?
- What is the fathoms to feet conversion factor?
- How to transform fathoms in feet?
- What is the formula to convert from fathoms to feet? among others.
- a gallon (US) of LPG to calorie (15° C)
- 750 kilogram to drachme
- a fifth kilogram to ounce
- 70 calorie (nutritional) to kilowatt-hour
- 70 ton [long, UK] to long ton
- 8 kilobar to pound per square inch
- 3.5 stone to quarter [UK]
- 1000 ft to millimeter
- 10000000 Btu (thermochemical) to joule
- 1000000 gallon (US) of LPG to Btu
- 0.1 litre to peck [UK]
- 7/8 ton [long, UK] to long ton
- 15 mile [nautical, US] to feet [survey]
- 54 calorie (15° C) to joule
- 50000 section to m²
- 5.5 pound [troy] to troy ounce
- 1000 quarter [UK, liquid] to Tablespoon [US]
- half joule to kilowatt-hour
- 1/4 square mile to square meter
- 0.9 Teaspoon [metric] to pint [UK]
- 9.5 calorie (IT) to Btu (thermochemical)
- three cubic centimeter to cup [metric]
- 3.5 km² to section
- 3/4 pound to quarter [US]
- 64 ounce [troy] to milligram
- 2.5 rood to square yard
- 2 mile [nautical, UK] to step
- 5000 Teaspoon [metric] to fifth
- 1/4 stick to mile [nautical, international]
- 3/8 pound [metric] to ton [short, US]
- three cup [US] to milliliter
- a fifth Btu (thermochemical) to gallon (UK) of LPG
- 9.9 kilowatt-hour to gallon (UK) of LPG
- half litre to ounce [US, liquid]
- 0.1 peck [UK] to quart [US, liquid]
- 1.5 barrel [US, liquid] to minim [UK]