How many shots in 1 cup [US]?
There are 8 shots in a cup [US]
Here you can find how many shots are there in any quantity of cup [US]. You just need to type the cups [US] value in the box at left (input) and you will get the answer in shots in the box at right (output).
How to convert 1 cup [US] to shots
To calculate a value in cups [US] to the corresponding value in shots, just multiply the quantity in cups [US] by 8 (the conversion factor).Here is the formula:
Value in shots = value in cups [US] × 8
Supose you want to convert a cup [US] into shots. In this case you will have:
Value in shots = 1 × 8 = 8
Using this converter you can get answers to questions like:
- How many shots are in a cup [US]?
- A cup [US] is equal to how many shots?
- How much is a cup [US] in shots?
- How to convert cups [US] to shots?
- What is the cups [US] to shots conversion factor?
- How to transform cups [US] in shots?
- What is the formula to convert from cups [US] to shots? among others.
- 3.5 Robie to ounce
- one pipe [UK] to bucket [UK]
- x gill [UK] to cup [Canada]
- one gf|cm2 to psi
- 0.9 square meter to square centimeter
- 99 gallon [US, liquid] to imperial gallon
- 25 gallon (US) of LPG to Btu (thermochemical)
- 3.5 mi^2 to perch
- 9.9 league [nautical] to mi
- 300 pipe [US] to bucket [US]
- 63 league [UK nautical] to A
- 75 cable [U.S.] to barleycorn
- 1000000000 bucket [US] to dram
- 6.5 atmosphere [standard] to inHg [0 °C]
- 9 kilowatt-hour to calorie (thermochemical)
- 5/8 square yard to m^2
- 300 ft^2 to in^2
- 300 atm to millimeter of mercury [0 °C]
- 1/32 peck [UK] to gill [UK]
- 40 cm^2 to rood
- 64 hand to feet
- three gallon [US, liquid] to Robie
- 10000 ounce [troy] to quarter [UK]
- 85 league to league [UK nautical]
- 2000 slug to troy ounce
- 8.5 ftm to A
- 300 drachme to pound
- 72 fifth to pipe [US]
- a fifth ft^2 to m²
- 5.5 troy ounce to slug
- x in to yd
- 4.9 at to Btu
- 35 calorie (nutritional) to Btu (thermochemical)
- 1000000 calorie (thermochemical) to gallon (UK) of LPG
- 60 square meter to square kilometer
- x in^2 to square kilometer